September 2017 Meeting #2

UWANIME CLUB

UWANIME COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES FOR MEETING 19

Location:                   UWAnime Clubroom

Date:                           19th September 2017

Present:                    Chris (President), Regan(Vice President), Lawrence(Treasurer), Paulus(Secretary), Bryan (Media Officer), Lachlan (Audit Officer), Kayla (OCM), Matt (OCM), Paddy (OCM)

Late:                          Zak (OCM) (1.03pm)

Apologies:                Paulus(Secretary)

Absent (No Apologies Received): N/A

Observers: N/A

Meeting Commenced: 1.00 pm

  1. EVENTS
  2. RELAY FOR LIFE

Sign-ups need to be done right after the meeting. UCC is willing to sign up people without a credit card.

  1. QUIZ NIGHT

Quiz night has been planned. The quiz questions are to be collated. Sponsor prizes and budget for prizes are pending.

  1. FORTNIGHTLY SCREENING

Kayla’s screening is on the 22nd of September and Zak’s screening is on the 6th of October. They must ensure an emp has been submitted for their screening and that the posters are pinned up in the clubroom.

Actionable Item 1: Ensure the emps for the screenings have be submitted.

Actionable Item 2: Posters for the screenings are to be made.

  1. “YOUR NAME” WITH UFS

Chris will discuss with UFS regarding the event.

Actionable Item 3: Chris is to contact UFS in regards to this event.

  1. SMASH/GAMING TOURNAMENT

The tournament will be planned in greater detail during the break.

Lawrence informs the committee that there are several TVs which have been bought into the loft. He also informs the committee that many of the club members are keen to have another TV to allow multiple games to be played at the same time. A table may need to be bought to bring in a TV to allow this to happen.

  1. FURNITURE
  1. BLINDS:

Kayla informs the committee that the installation of the blinds will occur on the 27th of September 2017 at 1pm. Matt will be in to open the clubroom for the installation.

Actionable Item 4: Matt is to supervise the installation of the blinds.

  1. FRONT COUCH:

Regan informs the committee that the front couch has been swapped with the smash couch and the legs were taken off as Brendan has voiced his concern regarding the safety of the members with the couch with the broken leg. The swap was done on the 18th of September.

  1. MISCELLANEOUS
  1. DATE OF NEXT MEETING: Date of the next meeting will be most likely be on the 3rd of October 1pm.

 

  1. SALE OPTIMISATION/INVENTORY: Inventory has been checked. Lachlan informs the committee that Coke, lychee and water have the best sellers. Grainwaves and Connoisseur have not been performing well.

 

  1. ANIMELAB: As Bryan is working on the anime reviews, the committee vote to allow Bryan to access anime lab after club hours for the purpose of constructing anime reviews.

 

Vote to allow Bryan to use AnimeLab outside club hours for the purpose of constructing anime reviews.
Motioned by: Chris
Seconded by: Matt

Vote for: Chris, Regan, Lawrence, Lachlan, Zak, Kayla, Paddy, Matt
Abstaining: Bryan (due to conflict of interest)
Vote Passed.

 

  1. GENERAL BUSINESS:

Timetable: Paulus is to construct a timetable to keep the clubroom open.

Actionable Item 5: Paulus is to construct a timetable to keep the clubroom open.

Meeting ends 1:18pm

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s